Strategies for Product Pricing
21st June 2019 – Bangalore – Royal Orchid
28th June 2019 – Chennai – Hyatt Regency
2nd July 2019 – Mumbai – Hyatt Regency
4th July 2019 – Delhi - The Leela
Mr. Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant & Trainer
Pricing is what marketing is all about. The whole point of the practice of marketing is to ensure the long-term survival of the company and survival will only be assured if the company is profitable in the long-term. However, pricing is more than a scorecard, the better the company's marketing, the higher the profit (in the long-term at least). Pricing is also a dynamic element of the marketing mix. Price can affect the way customers behave and because "price" is perceived as being the single largest indicator of value, it will impact on their perceptions of the company's offering versus that of the competition.
Setting the right price is always a challenge. If the product is sold at a premium price, profitability increases but its volume of sale decreases. If the product is sold economically, it might result in a higher sale but the margins shrink. Therefore, setting the right price is a perennial challenge. This programme will help the participants to address this challenge.
after taking this 1-day training, participants will:
• Learn the various stages in setting a price of the product, advantages and disadvantages of different pricing methods;
• Learn to calculate prices using different approaches;
• Develop competence to choose the correct pricing strategy to fit a firm’s overall objectives;
• Learn some of the economic theories underlying the marketer’s view of price and value.
Who should Attend
This learning programme is suitable for Entrepreneurs, Directors, Marketing/Sales professionals and all those who are involved in taking the decision about the price of the product.
Unique Programme takeaway:
How to become a “Market Leader” in a particular industry is always a challenge for the companies who are “Market Challengers” or “Market Followers” or those who work in niche markets. The participants will get a strategic plan for their movement to “Premium Pricing”. It may be noted that this is an indigenously development documents and participants and they will not get it in any book or website.
• Introduction to Product Pricing
• Eight Stages of setting the Product Price
• Price sensitivity – what type of buyer my product has?
• Price and Costs
• Dimensions of the quality of the product/service and its impact on the price
• Breakeven Analysis
• Introduction to the Product Pricing Strategies
• Understanding Price and Quality Matrix –Premium Pricing, Penetration Pricing, Economy Pricing & Price Skimming
• Price and Distribution Matrix – Market Leader, Market Challenger, Niche Marketer & Market Follower
• Strategy to become a Market Leader
• Strategies to initiate Price Cuts
• Strategies to Price Increase
Profile of Faculty
Mr. Dinesh Divekar - Business Mentor, Consultant & Trainer
Mr Dinesh Divekar is versatile in the field of training and management consulting. His multifarious activities include writing articles, designing case studies and guiding juniors through various online forums.
He has handled the training and consulting across the spectrum of industries. Taking benefit of the exposure that he gets through his training and consulting, he conducts research through his participants. Based on his research, he has designed unique programmes like Effective Selling Skills for B2B Market, Key Account Management, Sales and Customer Strategy for B2B Markets, Strategies for Product Pricing etc.
In addition to the training programmes in the field of sales and marketing, Mr Divekar also conducts training programmes in the field of business strategy like Strategic Analysis of the Enterprise, Strategy for Supply Chain Management etc.
Timings: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:30 am*
How to Register:
> Fees: Rs. 9000 /- +18 % GST per person
> Please write to email@example.com
> Call Mr. Rajeev Gupta- 9711114779 / 9540012349 / Call -011-42111617
> Mode of Payment: Cheque / DD / NEFT /Paytm
> Cheque favouring GCM Worldwide payable at New Delhi.
> Our GSTN. No. : 07AECPA0806Q1ZO
> Fees include Refreshment, Lunch & Course Material. *Terms & Condition Apply.
SF - 46, Cross River Mall, Plot No. 9B & 9C, Near Karkardooma Court Metro Station
Karkardooma, (CBD Shahdara) Delhi – 110032
To keep receiving our regular Mailers in inbox.
Add us to your address book.
Reply with Subject Remove to unsubscribe from the mailing list