Workplace Harassment Awareness - POSH
21st August 2020
(11:00am to 4.30pm)
What You Will Gain
· Identify SHWP, Initiate appropriate action, Penalty for Non-Compliance
· Role, responsibility and liability of Organizations/Employers, Management and Supervisors
· The safety net or Compliance Audits
· Understanding of Conduct Rules,
· Inbuilt mechanisms for fairness
· Check-points to ensure Principles of Natural Justice
· Inquiry procedures and Reports
· Mechanism to implement the statute in the organization
· Questioning and Investigation techniques
· Reporting Methods
Who Should Attend
· Senior Managers and HR Heads
· All stake-holders in Policy and Code of Conduct drafting
· Unit and Team Heads accountable for Conduct and Policy Fidelity
· Constituting an Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
· Members of ICC (Internal Complaints Committee)
· All new employees as an Onboarding protocol
Course’s time structure:
Session – (11:00am to 4.30pm) 30mins Break Included
You should have good internet connection and good quality headphone/speaker set with Laptop / Desktop.
You should have notepad/pen to note down important points.
How to Register:
18 % GST is applicable
> Mode of Payment: NEFT /Paytm / Credit Card
> Cheque favouring GFORD Institute of Management Pvt Ltd payable at New Delhi.
> Fees include certificate of participation & Course Material.
*Terms & Conditions apply
For GFORD Institute of Management Pvt Ltd
Mob. :09711114779 / 9315556407
For Query and nominations – 09540012349 only Whatsapp
For unsubscribe from the mailing list, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.