Negotiation Skill-Negotiating for Success
Business Writing Basics for Professionals
14th August 2020
(11:00 AM to 4.30 PM)
16th August 2020
(11:00 AM to 4.30 PM)
In today’s world, Negotiation is a skill and no one can do without it. It would be fair to say that throughout the day we are involved in some form of Negotiation or the other. Whether it is in our work situation or in our personal lives, Negotiation is a continuous activity.
Sales and Purchasing professionals particularly need advanced Negotiation Skills to execute their responsibilities effectively. This programme aims at focusing on these skills with a view to improve them.
By the end of the day, participants will be able to:
* Understand the role of Negotiation in work
* Appreciate the various styles of Negotiation
* Understand the various phases of the Negotiation process
* Appreciate the importance and use of Personal Power
* Analyze their own Conflict Handling Styles in a Negotiation
* Practice their skills
* Make an Action Plan to make their Negotiations more effective
* Negotiation and its importance
* Styles of Negotiation
* Planning the negotiation
* Preparation checklist
* Exercise 1. Case study
* How to structure negotiations
* Personal power and how to increase it
* Exercise 2. Personal power
* Conflict analysis
* How to deal with Conflict
* Exercise 3. Conflict Mod Analysis
* Negotiating tactics
* Negotiating with a customer which you can’t afford to lose
* The 40 most common mistakes in negotiation
* The closing stages
* Dealing with price
You can be successful in business and in every area of life by learning to communicate correctly and powerfully. Most people in the business world write emails or letters on a daily basis. Some also write occasional reports, meeting summaries, minutes, and other business correspondence. This workshop discusses ways to create business documents that say what you mean and achieve the results you want. The course not only covers the basics of improving your writing skills but also explores ways to achieve the right result from your written correspondence.
Additionally, it will provide the participants with an opportunity of working on real documents. Participants practice writing effective business correspondence and learn advanced techniques through interactive and interesting exercises.
By the end of the course, each participant will know how to:
* Structure business documents effectively
* Avoid common grammatical mistakes
* Write in a clear and concise style.
- Pre-Writing Strategies That Work Every Time
* Figuring out whom you’re writing to – and why
* A two-minute outline you can begin with that saves you hours in wasted time down the line
* Resources that will help you sound like you know what you’re talking about (even when you don’t!)
- Secrets to Writing On-Target E-mails
* The 7 most common mistakes that people make when writing an e-mail … and how to avoid them
* Should you e-mail? Situations where e-mailing is inappropriate
* Why you must always write a clear subject line
* How the 7 C’s of Effective Business Writing apply to e-mails
* 3 things all good e-mail messages have in common.
- Special Section on Grammar Basics That We Promise Will Be Short!
* Simple pain-free grammatical rules that everyone has to follow to write well
* The top 10 most common mistakes everyone else makes that you never will!
* Why you should never “write like ya talk”!
- Mastering the Writing Process and Utilizing Your Personal Style
* Finding your “voice” and nailing it down (professional vs. casual, serious vs. humorous)
* Avoiding lazy language that puts your reader to sleep
* Creating flawless transitions in your work
* Tips to keep your sentences and paragraphs concise, focused, and flowing.
- Writing Powerfully and Persuasively for Any Situation
* Persuasion techniques that will strengthen every e-mail letter, memo, or proposal
* Using a critical eye to make sure you’re presenting your ideas logically
* Selling products, services, and ideas while bolstering customer confidence
- Post-Writing Techniques to Clean Up Your Writing
* The “red pen test” for getting to the point
* Why you shouldn’t become too dependent on writing software and templates
* Using the “Altitude Test” to determine your document’s level of readability
- Troubleshooting Common Writing Problems
* Tactics you can use to clarify and organize your thoughts when you’re writing under a fast-approaching deadline
* How to “whip out” high-quality writing at a moment’s notice when your boss “wants it NOW!”
* Brainstorming tricks anyone can use when they’re stuck on what to say
Course’s time structure:
In both Session – 30 mins Break Included
You should have good internet connection and good quality headphone/speaker set with Laptop / Desktop.
You should have notepad/pen to note down important points.
How to Register:
18% GST is applicable
> Mode of Payment: NEFT /Paytm / Credit Card
> Cheque favouring GFORD Institute of Management Pvt Ltd payable at New Delhi.
> Fees include certificate of participation & Course Material.
*Terms & Conditions apply
For GFORD Institute of Management Pvt Ltd
Mob. :09711114779 / 9315556407
For Query and nominations – 09540012349 only Whatsapp
For unsubscribe from the mailing list, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.