TDS wrt Budget 2018-19
12th December 2018 – Mumbai - Hyatt Regency
12th December 2018 – Bangalore - Ramada
13th December 2018 – Chennai - Ambica Empire
13th December 2018 – Kolkata – Radisson
14th December 2018 – Hyderabad – Aditya Park
15th December 2018 – Delhi - The Leela
This seminar would discuss in depth the various real practical aspects of filling of TDS & remuneration planning. Another special feature of the seminar is that it will also discuss Employee Compensation & Planning with special reference to new amendments to Income-tax Act & Income-tax Rules wrt to the Finance Act 2018. An in depth discussion on various aspects relating to tax treatment of payments relating to salary & Perquisites to employees along with remuneration planning, retirement benefits in this session.
During the course of the seminar the questions on different seminar topics would be answered by seminar faculty besides, participants “Observation Session” would help the participants of sharing their real life expenses for mutual gain and benefit.
This seminar also create awareness on TDS/TCS provisions of Income Tax Act.
- Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number, Central vs Separate Registration, TDS at lower or Nil Rate, Deposit of Tax Deducted, Issue of Certificate and Filing of Return
* Finance Act, 2018
- Importance of corporate tax, personal tax, tax deduction/collection atsource proposed in the Finance Act, 2018
- Tax planning devices pertaining to aforesaid amendments
* TDS on Salary Tax deduction under Section 192
- Obligation of employer under section 192, relief under section 89 And deduction under sections 80C to 80U
- Estimation of employees’ salaryOther incomes of employees. Losses declared by employees
- New Form No. 12BB
- Form No. 16 in different situations –employee has joined or left during a financial year, details of other incomes/loss of employees in Form No. 16, details of tax deducted by others in respect of other income reported by employees in Form No. 16
- Quarterly return in Form No. 24Q in E format
* TDS on Payments Other Than Salary
- TDS under section 194C, 194DA, 194I, 194IA, 194J, 195
- Consequences of TDS defaults
* Tax on Perquisite
- Tax on different perquisites provided to employees
- Tax free perquisites
- Tax planning devices – How to convert within legal parameter a taxable perquisite into taxfree perquisite or perquisite taxable at concessional rate and their require document
* Contemporary issues in TDS
- Sections 234E and 271H
- TDS default and consequences of subsequent payment by deductee& Revised Return of TDS/TCS
- Refund of TDS
* Retirement Benefits
- Taxation on gratuity, leave encashment, pension, PF, VRS payments.
- Tax liability under new pension scheme.
- Tax planning devices including investment planning. Impact of section 206AA&Implication of section 206AA in respect of deduction of tax under different provisions including overseas payments
* Deduction of Tax at Source on Income from Salaries
- Computation - Deductions under 80 C etc. – Provisions relating to documents to be obtained from employees to give relief’s, exemptions and deductions 12BB- Inclusion of other incomes and set off of losses - Practical Case Studies and Query Clarification. Detailed discussion all aspects of Salary Taxation of Salary
* Deduction from Various payments
- Payments to Professional, Contractors, Interest, Commission, Rent, Sale of Immovable properties, Payment of Rent by Individuals and HUFS etc. Query Clarification
* Tax Collected at Source - TCS
- Products and Services covered, Tax Rate, Lower Rate, Collection & Time of Deposit, Issue of Certificate, Returns, Penal provisions
* Deduction of Tax at Source on Foreign Payments u/s 19
- Withholding tax on various payments made outside India including TDS on reimbursement of expenses. Form 15CA and Form 15CB. Disallowance of Business Expenditure
* Interest, Penalty etc
- Interest, Penalty and Prosecution, Disallowance of Business Expenditure
Timings: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Registration begins at 9:30 am*
How to Register:
> Fees: Rs. 9000 /- +18 % GST per person.
> Please write to email@example.com
> Call Mr. Nitin Gupta - 9711114779 / 9540012349 / Call -011-42111617
> Mode of Payment: Cheque / DD / NEFT /Paytm
> Cheque favoring GCM Worldwide payable at New Delhi.
> Our GSTN. No. : 07AECPA0806Q1ZO
> Fees include Refreshment, Lunch & Course Material. *Terms & Condition Apply.
SF - 46, Cross River Mall, Plot No. 9B & 9C, Near Karkardooma Court Metro Station, Karkardooma, (CBD Shahdara) Delhi – 110032
To keep receiving our regular Mailers in inbox.
Add us to your address book.
Reply with Subject Remove to unsubscribe from the mailing list